- We are a marketing and publishing agency established in 1995 in Wokingham, Berkshire. We have since relocated to beautiful North Cornwall.
- We have the creative flair to develop new marketing ideas, the skills to write exceptional copy and the imagination to produce eye-catching design all under one roof.
- We value our relationships our with clients and have worked with some for over 15 years demonstrating that our service is both innovative and consistent.
- Our aim is to exceed our clients’ expectations and make a tangible, measurable difference to their businesses.
- We work with complimentary businesses, so that our ideas are unique to each client – we don’t believe in working to a formula, which is applied across the board.
- We have an in-depth knowledge and excellent understanding of several sectors, including leisure, lifestyle and business to business.
- Our services can be bought individually or as a complete package – we offer a tailor-made service to meet your requirements.
- We are a highly efficient team and offer great value for money. Our quotes are presented as a ‘shopping list’ with no hidden extras – all client amendments to copy are included in our quotes, for example.
- And finally, we have a friendly approach, we’re fun to work with and we will always strive to deliver your project on time and within budget.
Who we are
Lisa is a communications expert.
She has been working in marketing communications for more years than she cares to remember, beginning her career in a busy London PR agency, before moving over to the client side and working on internal staff communications for Lloyds Bank. Lisa left in 1995 to create Foreword Communications Ltd.
Lisa has worked mainly in the leisure and horticultural sectors with clients that include Nirvana Spa, Nike Group of Companies, Squire's Garden Centres, Horticultural Trades Association, the Caravan Club and Phyllis Court Club.
Clients always comment on her creative flair, organisational skills, her mighty copywriting and the fact that she brings warmth and friendliness to the business of marketing.
Lisa has a graphic design background too. So when it comes to the nuts and bolts of delivery she combines ideas and plans with creating great-looking materials.
Oh, and a couple of decades print-buying experience means that she will sniff out savings in any print budget.
Jo's specialities are in market planning, communication and business growth.
She looks at challenges from different angles, seeing marketing opportunities where there were thought to be none, and is able to spot alliances between businesses and new market places for products from 10 paces.
Jo's easy going, friendly approach, makes her a natural communicator who is skilled at helping organisations see things from their customers' perspective.
Her wealth of knowledge has been gained from working in the marketing industry for 24 years. She has worked with businesses in the software, arts and leisure industries and manufacturing – including food and drink. Most of her time has been spent 'client-side' so she fully appreciates what a marketing agency needs to deliver in order to be cost-effective and focused.
As well as working with Foreword Communications Jo is also a director of Rowan Tree Marketing working with Women’s Development Unlimited which supports the growth of women's businesses in Devon. She also works as a marketing volunteer for the Royal Horticultural Society at RHS Garden Rosemoor in North Devon and is a senior consultant for Total Marketing Solutions Ltd.
Jo holds a First Class degree in Business Studies, is a Chartered Marketer and Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.